Business Analyst - Data Enterprise Systems Business Analyst Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract Experience Required: 5+ years
Doozer Software is currently seeking to hire a Technical Analyst for a project that will focus on enterprise level software and data projects. The Analyst will define, analyze, and document system requirements by working directly with the IT stakeholders in various areas of the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that comes out of a technical background that can understand the functionality and technical aspects of current applications and be able to work with our team to help document those applications accordingly.
- Gather requirements and perform data mapping
- Organize meetings with IT SME's to better understand applications and databases that will be part of the assessment/documentation project
- Interact with a diverse group that includes managers, and subject matter experts.
- Be a liaison between the IT team and Doozer Software's team that will be involved in documenting the systems
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, Developer, or Database Developer
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Experience with reviewing applications/databases/workflow, and turning that into documented diagrams and assessments.