Data Architect / Developer Other Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract Experience Required: 5+ years
Doozer Software has been providing custom software and data enterprise solutions to companies for the past 21 years. We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Developer/Architect that will focus on data architecture projects while also doing some hands on software coding. The Architect will design and builds relational database models and defines data requirements to meet the business requirements. He/She will also jump in as needed to write code as well as the need arises.
- Develops database models and writes scripts and commands for data manipulation.
- Data Modeling
- Responsible for assuring integrity of data and software
- Works on transition strategy from current to new architecture
- Provides mentoring to application development teams during design and development for highly complex projects.
- Ensures compliance with the organization's database standards.
- Minimum 4+ years’ development experience with SQL Server
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
- Development experience with .NET technologies
- Ability to analyze user needs and design, code, test software
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders