Desktop Support Technician IT Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract To Hire Experience Required: 3+ years
Doozer Software’s IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a Desktop/Phone Support Technician. This is an entry level to junior level position that will assist the company in supporting their desktop/laptop computers, and hardware. In this role you will support 45 to 55 employees in various divisions of the company working out of the corporate office. The position requires someone to have the ability to work with both technical and non-technical employees to assist them in providing technology solutions. This resource will work with all levels of employees including C-level executives.
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop and laptop computers
- Troubleshoot Printer hardware, particularly midrange desktop HP products.
- Support Microsoft Office Suite of products, Internet Explorer
- Troubleshoot basic VOIP systems, Cisco based Unified Communications
- Troubleshoot, configure, and deploy Apple mobile devices(iPhone, iPad)
- Ability to meet deadlines and have a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding Telecom data plans
- Computer based presentation software/communication systems.