ETL Developer - SSIS Business Intelligence Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract Experience Required: 3+ years
Doozer Software is currently seeking an ETL Developer that will be a part of a Business Intelligence team assisting in the design and development of data feeds, interfaces, data warehouses and enterprise reporting. The ETL development environment will be SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Analyze, develop, test, maintain and support data/process models in an ETL environment using SSIS
- Design, develop, and support complex integration processes (including interfaces) using SQL Server technology, stored procedures and SQL program code
- Translate business requirements into technical designs to map and load data from source systems to data warehouses, downstream applications, and trading partners.
- Maintaining data repository with data definitions, relationships, linkages and sources.
- Perform root cause analysis for issues and provide effective and timely resolution
- 2+ years' experience with SSIS
- Knowledge in SQL Queries and Stored Procedure writing
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience is a major plus but not required