Java Developer - jQuery Developer Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract Experience Required: 6+ years
Doozer Software’s IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a Java Developer that will work onsite at our customer’s corporate office. The project is 12 months in duration with possible option for extension. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer that has strong experience with the jQuery. The Developers should have a proven record of developing software systems on complex applications with exceptional quality.
The Senior Software Engineer will be a key member of our customer’s development team, requiring a good understanding of, and practical production experience with web based enterprise application development. This position requires the candidate to work onsite at our customer’s corporate office in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Primarily responsible for Java development including new feature development and upgrades.
- Requires the ability to work on projects both individually and in a team setting, and develop Java applications of advanced complexity.
- Work directly with customers to design and develop new product features
- Collaborate with fellow developers and business analysts to determine business and programming needs and then develop and implement technical requirements using a rapid development approach.
- Communicate status updates to management, and interact with other developers to coordinate and collaborate on this project throughout the project lifecycle.
- 4+ years experience with Java
- 2+ years with jQuery
- Spring or Struts 2
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent