Network Administrator - Industrial Switches -Virtualization- Components IT Birmingham, Alabama Type: Direct Hire Experience Required: 3+ years
Doozer Software’s IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a Network Administrator. Our client has been in business over 30 years providing industrial automation and control systems to companies across the U.S. The Network Engineer will work on a team that is responsible for selecting and implementing the proper infrastructure that meets their customer's automation/control systems needs. This position will interact with the end customers along with traveling to their plants to assist in the installations. The Engineer will also assist in developing bid estimates related to the hardware, PC's, and associated infrastructure needed to respond to specific RFP's from customers.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing, industrial, aggregate, or other similar industry
- Infrastructure experience related to severs, virtualization, loading and configuring software onto servers, wireless installs, remote desktops, thin client, Ethernet cabling - copper, fiber optic, wireless internet.
- Ability to design network infrastructure, determine costs, and implement into a project plan
- Ability to travel 30% of time to various cities across the U.S. to meet customers
- Process Control
- Industrial Ethernet Switches