Project Lead - Software Development Full Life Cycle Project Manager Birmingham, Alabama Type: Direct Hire Experience Required: 8+ years
Doozer Software's IT Staffing division is currently assisting a client in a search for a Software Project Lead. This Software Project Lead will work with cross-functional teams and oversee assigned projects focused on software development projects. This will include defining, planning, organizing, designing, establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing project progress. They will collaborate with sponsors, stakeholders, team members, vendors, and other departments to meet expectations and timelines. This position will also be responsible for building out specification and screen mock-ups related to software related projects. Other responsibilities will include assisting in researching issues with systems to assist the development teams with achieving success on the projects.
- Software / System Design Experience
- Must be able to write project specifications and develop screen mock-ups that will be used to estimate projects and also guide the projects.
- IT Project management experience of small and large projects
- Experience with software development related projects
- Experience with Project management tracking tools
- Ability to coordinate with Developers and Development Managers regarding timelines, status, deliverables.