Project Lead - Software Development Full Life Cycle Project Manager Birmingham, Alabama Type: Direct Hire Experience Required: 8+ years
Doozer Software's IT Staffing division is currently assisting a client in a search for a Project Manager. This Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams and oversee assigned projects primarily focused on software development projects. This will include defining, planning, organizing, establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing project progress. This Project Manager will manage multiple projects from large to small throughout the various stages of the project life cycle. They will collaborate with sponsors, stakeholders, team members, vendors, and other departments to meet expectations and timelines. This position will also be responsible for building out specification and screen mock-ups related to software related projects. Other responsibilities will include assisting in researching issues with systems to assist the development teams with achieving success on the projects.
- IT Project management experience of small and large projects
- Experience preferably on projects that were software development related
- Experience with Project management tracking tools
- Ability to coordinate with Developers and Development Managers regarding timelines, status, deliverables.
- Must be able to write project specifications and develop screen mock-ups that will be used to estimate projects and also guide the projects.