Salesforce Architect Architect Birmingham, Alabama Type: Contract To Hire Experience Required: 3+ years
Doozer Software's IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our clients in a search for a Salesforce Architect. The Salesforce Architect will ensure that the company's mission-critical Salesforce platform is meeting the needs of the enterprise. This person will work with Salesforce Developers, Admins, and Analysts to create solutions with long term viability, integrity, and optimal performance.
- Lead the design functions for Salesforce related projects of any size and complexity in a rapidly growing Salesforce environment, including, but not limited to Application Solutions Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, Tech Stack Selection, and Security Architecture.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Provide strong leadership for technical design functions on assigned projects, Proofs of Concept, feasibility studies, roadmap development and strategies.
- Perform necessary research around third-party technologies, tools and applications being proposed as part of a solution.
- Proactively monitor and address technical debt and security vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Technical Architect, Certified Application Architect, OR Certified System Architect
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Sales, Financial Services Cloud or Force.com platform and integrations
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
- Understanding/experience of with building CI/CD for Salesforce based implementations
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Preferred experience as a Salesforce architect/administrator/developer in a financial services organization