Communications Project Analyst - Corporate Communications - #450 Job Category: Not specified.
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
We are currently assisting one of our clients in Montgomery, Alabama in a search for a Communication Project Analyst that will play a key role in ensuring change initiatives meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage through communications. This person will focus on the people side of change – including the communication of changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Our client is undertaking a technology initiative that will impact many areas of the organization so this position is key to helping with the communications related to those changes related to the technology. The primary responsibility will be creating and distributing change management communications and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Communication Project Analyst will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management communications.
- Assess the change communication plan impact.
- Manage, conduct and evaluate change communication assessments.
- Under supervision; identify, analyze, and prepare communication tactics.
- Under supervision; identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Support communication efforts.
- Integrate communication activities into project plan.
- Evaluate and influence user readiness through communication.
- Track and report communication issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor communication progress.