IT Manager - Software Development - #1073 Job Category: Other Area(s)
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Doozer Software's IT Staffing division is currently assisting a client in a search for an IT Manager that will oversee teams that are focused on custom software development. The position will work with cross-functional teams and oversee assigned projects focused on software development projects. This will include defining, planning, organizing, designing, establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing project progress. They will collaborate with sponsors, stakeholders, team members, vendors, and other departments to meet expectations and timelines. Other responsibilities will include assisting in researching issues with systems to assist the development teams with achieving success on the projects.
- Software / System Design Experience
- IT Project management experience of small and large projects
- Experience with software development related projects
- Experience with Project management tracking tools
- Ability to coordinate with Developers and Development Managers regarding timelines, status, deliverables.