Software Technical Analyst - #1094 Job Category: Quality Assurance
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Doozer Software has been providing custom software development solutions, database/BI consulting , and IT staffing services to companies across the southeast for the past 22 years. We are currently seeking a Sr. Technical Analyst that will work onsite at one of our customers. The position will work with their software development teams to help write out user stories/artifacts related to new development projects. The position will also handle issues with current code that may have issues, assisting in identifying the issues, documenting it, and then working with the development teams in correcting those issues. This is a long term assignment that will run through the end of the year and renew into 2020. This is not a traditional business analyst role where you are just talking to end users or business stakeholders and building up business requirements. This role will need to understand the business impact of the software, but the position is focused more on the software code, user stories/artifacts, and clearing up issues by providing the proper user stories/documentation to the development teams. .
- Research issues and define the problems with the software along with documentation for sending out to the development team to fix
- Researching user stories/artifacts and providing insight related to customer needs
- Build out user stories and then transfer documentation to the development team. Previous experience documenting/mapping out software and or database solutions
- Ability to work as a liaison with both technical and non-technical teams
- Previous software development background is a plus but not required