Technology Delivery Director - #1050 Job Category: Technical Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Technology Delivery Director
Doozer Software is currently seeking to hire a Technology Delivery Director that will work with one of our customers to help with delivering and supporting the technology necessary to meet the objectives and needs of the business. This position will work part time onsite at the customer site and part time at our Doozer Software headquarters. The projects are focused in one business unit but involve enterprise technology that spans the enterprise.
- Partner with the business to plan and deliver technology required to achieve the strategic objectives of the business. Experience identifying and analyzing different approaches for solving business problems with technology, and presenting to the business the strengths and weaknesses of each approach to jointly agree on a path forward.
- Responsible for the design, delivery, integration, and support of all technology, primarily applications and systems, required by the business.
- Partner with business, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that technology-related projects are appropriately planned, executed, and delivered successfully.
- Takes a lead in defining scopes, time-frames, and budgets for new technology initiatives and projects. Translates tactical and strategic objectives into workable plans for delivering technology-driven capabilities and solutions.
- Liaison with enterprise IT organization to ensure the business receives best-in-class technology support from all IT areas.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and ongoing support of all applications and systems for the business.
- Champion and implement technology best practices across the business’s technology platform.
- Collaborate with the business to identify, evaluate and pursue new technologies that may add value to the business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships internally and externally, providing long-term benefits to the business and technology organizations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment. Must be organized and capable of independently managing multiple deliverables and deadlines. Must be capable of concurrently working across multiple unrelated projects and assignments.
- Strong relationship management ability; partner with business and technology stakeholders on technology initiatives, including management of project intake process.
- Has been on the front lines of production outages, working to resolve the outage, analyzing the root-cause of the problem, and providing long-term resolutions.
- Passion for learning new businesses, processes, and technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills; very organized with attention to detail; can successfully manage tight timeframes and deadlines; and known for quality of work.
- Uses business knowledge, a clear understanding of a business unit’s business strategy and objectives, and a strong understanding of enterprise technologies to define project scopes and propose technologies to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience documenting business, functional, and technical requirements for technology software applications and systems.
- Experience designing and developing small to medium-sized software applications. Comfortable being solely responsible for the success of software development projects.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
- Previous experience working in the Microsoft Technology Stack - .NET, SSIS, SSRS