Windows System Administrator - #440 Job Category: Not specified.
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
We are currently assisting one of our customers in a search for a Windows Systems Administrator that will work as a contractor onsite at our customer's corporate office in Homewood. This is a mid to senior level position that would beresponsible for the maintenance, installation, and configuration of Windows 2008, 2012, and 2012 R2 servers. This position could have an opportunity to be slotted for a full time position later in 2014 or early 2015 but is strictly a contractor/consulting opportunity at this time. There is minimal travel related to this position. Our customer has facilities across North American and Internationally as well.
· 5 to 10 years of experience
· IIS - Internet Information Services
· Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory
· Basic knowledge of Windows Server Systems
· Basic knowledge of server virtualization
· Knowledge of VM Ware a plus
· Basic knowledge of SAN technology
· PowerScript experience is a PLUS