We Create Opportunities for Candidates & Businesses
We recruit proven professionals that make a positive impact on your technology, profits, productivity, and project deadlines.
Anyone can fill an IT position. We understand that the key to success in IT staffing is matching the right full-time career and consulting opportunities with the right IT professional. It’s not a game of chance. It is a precision approach to targeted recruitment, screening and retention of top talent.
Here Are Some Reasons People Choose Us.
Why Candidates work with Doozer
- We work with companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across several industries. You will have the opportunity to gain experience and work with those organizations to grow your career and gain valuable experience along the way.
- We have helped IT professionals since 1997 gain both contract and full-time positions with companies to meet their career goals.
- Contractors working with our customers have valuable access to our Professional Services Division so they can discuss technology challenges they are facing with our internal IT team to come up with solutions to the challenges they run across while on their projects.
- We have one of the best benefits packages in the industry which includes healthcare insurance, dental, vision, disability, and 401k. Doozer matches on the 401k and also pays a good percentage of the healthcare insurance premium cost each month for our employees and contractors.
- We host meetings at our corporate office for our associates to participate in various fun events, cook-outs, luncheons, educational events, and to provide company updates and service awards.
Why Companies work with Doozer
- Doozer has a recruiting network that allows us to not only find local talent for full-time and contract positions, but also recruit the best resources from across the U.S.
- We do our own technical screening of candidates utilizing our in-house IT team, so we are able to provide our customers with a more precise candidate pool for hiring.
- We do not overwhelm our customers’ hiring managers with non-qualified candidates that waste their time and effort, we provide a select group of pre-screened qualified resources for each position.
- By providing one of the best benefits packages in the industry we are able to attract talent and reduce turnover of our contractors that are working for our customers. .
- Contractors working with our customers have valuable access to our Professional Services Division so they can discuss technology challenges they are facing with our internal IT team to come up with solutions to the challenges they run across while on our customer projects.
- Since 1997 Doozer has been providing custom software development, enterprise data consulting, and IT staffing. We understand the challenges companies face when hiring IT talent because we face it every day ourselves. We take that experience and our industry knowledge, and turn that into a value add for our customers when we partner with them to fill their talent needs.
Staffing Case Studies
Connecting People for over 21 Years
Business Development Manager
With nearly 20 years of connecting people to opportunities, Heath has formed a vast network job providers in various industries. His experience and understanding of IT needs as well as candidate skill sets has helped Doozer become one of the best IT Staffing providers in the South.
Anne Hayden Bromberg
Anne Hayden has a heart for helping people advance in their career. Her focus is to connect the right opportunity to the right candidate. By building strong relationships with businesses, Anne Hayden understands the needs of the employers as well as the job seekers.
What We Do
Connect People with the Right Jobs for Them
Get Your Job Postings & Company Info Out to the World
Career Advice & Candidate Resources
Free Resume Feedback & Makeovers
We’re Hiring too!
Let’s get connected!
4 Riverchase Ridge
Birmingham, AL 35244